Steve and Sue

Steve and Sue

Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 4


Another beautiful Day in Palm Springs! We used the morning to relocate the sand and dust from the ranch to a better place (the vacuum bag) and did a tuneup on both bicycles. We then gave them a spin. I miss the seat of my recumbent bike! After a few adjustments, they both worked great.

We spent the evening in down town Palm Springs where true to my promise, I made Sue's favorite thing for dinner...reservations. The down town street was blocked off for their Thursday night street fair. A great idea that attracts hundreds of people into the old down town area. We looked at lots of things we didn't need and settled for a bag of kettle corn.

Our big purchase of the day was a cover for the picnic table. One of the RVers makes these and sells them while they travel.

Question for the day. How is it that when I get cash for incidentals along the way that Sue knows it without me saying anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment