Steve and Sue

Steve and Sue

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our Last Day in Albuquerque



It is really too bad we are leaving tomorrow morning. I just got used to spelling Albuquerque. One would assume that while we were parked at the balloon museum that we would eventually see a balloon or two outside of the museum. We did! This morning started with the balloons and this evening ended with balloon "burn" . We may need to schedule a trip back here to witness the balloon festival sometime in October when hundreds of balloons descend on the city. (note: If you want to see the pictures full size just double click on them. It should give you a better view.)

I spent the majority of the day at one more seminar, and picking up pre-approved items for our trip. Sue dropped by for a couple of hours and than left me on my own. Dangerous!! I came home with only the things on the list, and a couple others.

The biggest and best news is the arrival of our Washington Plate for the Honda Fit. Those of you who know the story can appreciate how big this news is. For the rest of you, I will just share briefly that an unnamed bank had to be "chased " for five months to get a title to me so I could change the plate. Thanks to my daughter Kim in Arlington, the plate arrived here and I can legally drive/tow my car for the rest of our trip. Happy Day.

We are off to Carlsbad Caverns tomorrow. Neither of us have been there since we were kids. Another great adventure, and a couple days of hook ups for the coach.

1 comment:

  1. Rags is feeling deprived after seeing that private doggie door. He wasn't too thrilled about the fence, though. We're so glad you're having a great time. Jan

    ReplyDelete